Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ashton Kutcher Brutal On Two And A Half Men

I was curious to see Ashton Kutcher replace Charlie Sheen on 2.5 Men so I tuned in tonight for the season premier. It was awful, and most importantly, Ashton was awful. He was not funny. He did not make me laugh once. By comparison the Charlie Sheen Roast on Comedy Central was hilarious, at least if you cut out the parts with Mike Tyson. Iron Mike talked way too much, and only about 5% of what he said was entertaining (which sadly was more than could be said about Ashton's debut). I'll probably watch a few more episodes of the new 2.5 Men just because there are so many terrible shows on television right now, and also I'm curious to watch this train wreck.

If you think about it, what has Kutcher ever done other than Kelso that could be deemed entertaining? He's sucked in every movie he's been in. Did you see the lifeguard movie with Costner? Ash has a scene where he tells a painful story and starts to cry, in one of the worst acting performances you'll ever see. He can do Kelso, but that's about the extent of his dramatic range. Go out on the street and randomly ask people to name one movie featuring Ashton Kutcher, and I'll bet you the most common response is Dude Where's My Car. That's nothing to brag about...

His greatest claim to fame is nailing Demi Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment