Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022 Preliminary NHL Free Agency Predictions

In addition to 22 Sports Predictions for 2022, this time of year I always post my preliminary NHL free agent contract predictions.  This version tends to be less scientific than my final list, since I'm using a combination of the stats from the last 2 seasons to determine future salary. Those stats were fed into my EFA algorithm, but the results were only used as a guide. Most of these are judgement calls, rather than straight forward algorithmic values. Also, the Cap Friendly Qualifying Offer Calculator was consulted for all RFAs, so nearly all of them (except Kotkaniemi) is at least as large as the QO. There are some like Dylan Strome or Jake DeBrusk who may not even receive qualifying offers.


UFA FORWARDS



RFA FORWARDS


UFA DEFENSE


RFA DEFENSE


GOALTENDERS



No comments:

Post a Comment