Monday, December 31, 2018

19 Predictions for 2019


Every New Year I post a list of predictions for things that I believe will happen in the next 12 months. Every year I feel like I'm going to get them all right, and usually I'll hit on about 20% give or take. Of my 18 predictions for 2018, I got 4 right, although did hit a bonus prediction that the winner of the Lou Marsh Award would be a joke, which it was (higher probability in an Olympic year). It should be a hockey player every year.

Here are my 19 Predictions for 2019...

1)**New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl** I was robbed
2) Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup
3) Auston Matthews next contract greater than Connor McDavid
4) Steve Yzerman is hired by the Detroit Red Wings
5) Toronto Raptors advance to the NBA finals
6) Colorado Avalanche get 1st pick overall in NHL draft
7) Connor McGregor will lose the rematch with Nurmagomedov, or not fight him at all
8) Dennis Shapovalov will win a tennis tournament 
9) Tiger Woods wins a major
 YES!
10) Cleveland Indians win the World Series
11) Kareem Hunt will play football games.
12) Eugene Melnyk sells the Senators
13) Connor McDavid wins the Lou Marsh Award
14) Morgan Reilly wins Norris Trophy
15) Tiger Woods will be seen dating a hot celebrity
16) The Coyotes leave Glendale
17) At least 1 NHL Restricted Free Agent signs an offer sheet
18) Jim Nill will either be fired or quit as Dallas Stars GM
19) Blue Jays Vlad Guerrero wins rookie of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment