Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2011 NHL Playoffs: Day 6

It is day 6 of the NHL playoffs and I have to keep my wrap-up brief. I worked a 12 hour day and have to work again early in the morning. Go Wings Go!

Boston beats Montreal: Earlier in the year I predicted Tim Thomas would win the Vezina. He won a big game tonight. (Mtl leads series 2-1)

Detroit beats Phoenix: The Coyotes never had a chance. Detroit comes at you with 4 lines who can score. They had about a dozen different players with at least 10 goals this year. (Det leads series 3-0)

Pittsburgh beats Tampa: The Penguins won, and I have no opinion of this game. (Pit leads series 2-1)

Philly beats Buffalo: This is shaping out how I thought it would, but my buddy insisted on drafting Sabres in his playoff pool. I tried to warn him. (Philly leads series 2-1)

No comments:

Post a Comment