Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Norm MacDonald Greatest ESPY'S Host Ever...Period

The annual ESPN awards took place tonight, but I did not bother to watch. I have been boycotting the ESPY's until the great Norm MacDonald returns to host once more. Not since 1998 were we treated to comedy genius who was not afraid to step on any toes. Norm "crossed the line" on many occasions, hence why he has not been invited back, though I believe that is precisely why he should be invited back. "The Dallas Cowboys need to go back to what made them champions, strippers and crack". I'm sorry, but Seth Meyers isn't making that joke.

I'll say it loud and I'll say it proud, BRING BACK NORM MACDONALD! Watch the video.



PS: After he makes the joke to Charles Woodson that winning the Hiesman Trophy is something they can never take away from you, unless you kill your wife and a waiter; look at the angry reaction of Ken Griffey Jr.  Really Ken? The OJ joke was below the belt? Too soon?

1 comment:

  1. Agreed man..


    Norm is one of the best out there. No limits.
    Also one of the best Talk Show guests out there

    ReplyDelete