1. Tiger wins a major
2. Patriots win their division (next season)
4. The Phoenix Coyotes will finish dead last in NHL attendance
5. Blue Jays will finish under .500
8. Manny Paquiao fights and beats Floyd Mayweather
9. Sidney Crosby outscores all NHL players over the next 365 days
10. Duncan Keith wins the Norris Trophy (happened)
11. Drew Brees will lead the NFL in passing yards
12. Tim Tebow will play at least 1 NFL game
13. A fighter dies in a Mixed Martial Arts match (including if the fighter dies of his injury in the hospital after the fight)
14. Germany wins the World Cup of Soccer
My Buddy's Predictions
1. The Luongo era ends in Vancouver (buyout or trade) (happened)
2. Liverpool FC make a return to champions league
3. Alex anthopolis loses his job in the next 365 days.
5. Tiger does not win a major.
6. At least 2 major sport athletes end up in murder/suicide scandal/lawsuit (Hernandez and Pistorious don't count because they have already been charged)
7. The raptors are bad at being bad and end up without lottery pick in upcoming NBA draft.
8. Toronto FC has a better record than Vancouver Whitecaps over the next 365 days
9. Seahawks win Super Bowl (this season) happened
11. Milos Raonic cracks top 8 in world ATP rankings (prediction too easy, Raonic ranked 9th at start of the year).
12. Expansion announcement from NHL in next 365 days
13. Johnny Hendricks wins UFC welterweight title in next 365 days (happened, but too easy)